FirstLight is seeking a Hosted Design and Implementation Specialist to join our growing team!
The Hosted Design and Implementation Specialist will be primarily responsible for detailing and mapping out the voice service features and call flows for new customers. The Hosted Voice Implementation Manager may be called upon at times to assist Account Managers in pre-sales demos and customer retention as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with customers to evaluate existing telecommunications functionality and translates that into the appropriate hosted voice configuration.
- Works with other departments as necessary in the process of designing solutions including Operations, Engineering, VoIP, Customer Service and NOC.
- Provides end user training on all aspects of the system such as handsets, portal, reporting and additional features as needed.
- Acts as support resource to customer during burn in period before the customer goes live.
- Provides outstanding customer service throughout the implementation process and ensures a smooth transition to the post install support structure.
- Must be able to effectively coordinate work / projects and have the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently.
- Strong analytical abilities and professional office experience needed.
- Ability to work well with business partners, customers and vendors.
- Demonstrate high degree of initiative and self-guided work management.
- Demonstrate strong desire to develop new technical knowledge and professional skills on a continual basis, expected to be a good team player and responsibly deliver results that benefit clients and the team.
- This position often requires the employee to think outside of the box to provide the best possible outcome for the customers and coworkers involved in the projects. Critical thinking skills are a must.
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisor/ Manager
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma and a minimum of two (2) years relevant telecommunications experience.
- Four (4) years or more relevant telecommunications experience preferred.
We offer a competitive base salary as well as an outstanding benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, paid training, and paid time off.
FirstLight Fiber is a fast-growing telecommunications company in Northern New England and New York, offering a robust suite of advanced telecommunications services, including dedicated Internet access, Metro Ethernet, traditional TDM solutions, IaaS & SaaS Cloud Solutions, SIP trunks, virtual PBX, and Data Center Colocation.
FirstLight Fiber is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with state and federal laws, FirstLight’s equal opportunity policy is that all applicants and employees are treated equally by the company with respect to employment opportunities, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or veteran disability.